2013 Calendar Photo Contest
Arrowhead Electric Cooperative, Inc. is accepting entries for its 2013 calendar. Please read and follow these guidelines carefully. We strongly encourage amateur photographers to submit pictures. We ask professional photographers to refrain from submitting pictures; this will allow other members a chance to have their photos published.
1. Only Arrowhead Electric Cooperative, Inc. members, directors, employees and their family members are eligible.
2. Photos will not be accepted without a completed entry form.
3. Two entries per person will be accepted. Submit a separate entry form for each photograph.
4. Do not write your name or any other information on the photograph.
5. Digital photos, prints or slides will be accepted (see note).
6. Submit untouched digital photos on CD along with the entry form and computer-generated prints of the photos on the file.
7. Photos can be either horizontal or vertical orientation.
8. Do not submit original photographs or slides. Photos will not be returned. No exceptions.
9. Deadline: October 10, 2012. Mail to: 2013 Calendar, Arrowhead Electric Cooperative, Inc., PO Box 39, Lutsen, MN 55612. Entries become the property of Arrowhead Electric Cooperative, Inc. and may be used in other publications.
Note: Scanned or digital photos printed on home printers or on copy machines do not reproduce in print and will not be accepted. Professional reprints of digital photos are necessary unless digital files are submitted. Resolution must be high quality, at least 300 pixels/inch.
Entries should include the Photographer’s Name, Address, Phone Number and a description or name of your photo.